Homes to rent with Grainger
Why rent with Grainger?
- One of the UK’s leading professional landlord’s with over 100 years’ experience
- Dedicated property managers
- NO RENEWAL FEES!
- Repairs and maintenance teams that have been tried, tested and vetted
- Long term, flexible tenancies
- Upsize or downsize within The Grainger Collection
- Protection for our customers
- Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including RICS
- Residents also benefit from knowing that they are protected by an Ombudsman, a third party redress scheme.
- Deposits are protected by the government-approved scheme, TDS – Tenancy Deposit Scheme
Living in Berewood
- Part of a wonderful new community in beautiful South Hampshire near the bustling market town of Waterlooville
- On the main bus route to Portsmouth
- Within walking distance to Berewood Primary School
- 5 minutes to Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Asda supermarkets and Horizon Leisure Centre
- Surrounded by beautiful farmland and nature reserve walks
- Near to the beautiful South Downs National Park
Waterlooville is on the main bus route to Portsmouth, with First buses operating a ‘Star’ priority route which is a fast service along the A3d direct into the Portsmouth city centre.
The nearest train station is Havant which is a short bus ride away from Waterlooville and has 10 trains to London Waterloo between 6am & 8am Mon – Sat and a fast train of 1 hour 20 minutes.
Stagecoach buses operate regular buses along this route. Also conveniently located to Southampton Airport (24.5 miles) and Gatwick Airport (70 miles)
Our Berewood homes
- Homes to suit your lifestyle – 1 & 2 bed apartments, 2 – 4 bed houses
- No reference, admin or renewal fees (check out inventory fees apply)
- Up to 5 year tenancies with flexible break clauses and transparent rent increases
- Sky and Sky Q enabled
- Allocated resident parking available
- Hive smart meters enabled
- Integrated white goods supplied
- Fitted blinds throughout
- Out of hours emergency helpline for residents
We are working with Jefferies Estate Agent to let our homes in Berewood.
To register your interest in renting a home in Berewood, please contact them via the form below, by email email@example.com or call 023 9264 7171.