As part of our efforts to improve communications on what happens behind the scenes at Berewood, we have produced a sustainability report.
Originally presented to Councillors at the quarterly West of Waterlooville Forum, we wish to share this report with residents and the public so you can find out more about:
• Grainger’s strategy on ‘Living a Greener Life’ and how the company is working to become net zero by 2030.
• How we monitor developers and contractors to ensure they are mitigating their impact on the environment
• Contributions to local employment and skills development
• Travel and greener transport initiatives such as our offer of cycle vouchers to residents
• Biodiversity improvements, including our sustainable drainage system